[High influx] International flights, we recommend you to arrive at least 2h30 in advance.
[Contest] Win a dream trip to Cancún
Practical information on Electric P3 car park
Enjoy the new official P3 electric car park to recharge your vehicle near Terminal 1!.
This car park is located on the first floor above the P3 main entrance.
The P3 electric car park is an online exclusivity, you must book online to access this car park. Recommended for 0 to 3 days of parking.
Terminal 1 of the airport is within walking distance (3 to 5 minutes).
- Covered car park (height limited to 2.10 m), close to Terminal 1
- Electric parking. The use of the terminals requires an adapter brought by you
- Slow charge. 1 plug available : T2 plug
- For Tesla car owners: Please set the charging intensity to the minimum to guarantee the service works properly for all.
- Surveillance service operational 24/7
- Luggage trolleys available, can be used with a token or €1 coin
Location of Lyon Airport car parks
How to book a Electric P3 parking space online
1) Book your Electric P3 parking space online
Good to know : you can add the references of your number plate during your booking. This will allow you to benefit from the automatic opening of the car park barriers at your entry and exit.
We recommend that you arrive 2.5 hours before your flight and 45 minutes before your train. Regarding your exit time from the parking lot, we recommend 1 hour after the arrival of your flight, and 30 minutes after your train.
To get the best rates, book your space as early as you can. Booking is possible 9 months before your departure and up to 4 hours before you park.
2) Receive your e-ticket by email
This coupon will be sent to the email address that you indicated when booking your parking. It will also be available in your customer space.
Did you provide your number plate when booking your parking space? For enhanced security, bring your booking coupon - paper or electronic format on your mobile - on the day of your trip.
3) On your arrival at the airport
Follow the signs to the Electric P3 car park. The barrier will open automatically if you provided your number plate when you booked.
Once in the parking lot, follow the signs to the P3 electric parking. Scan your coupon again, and park in an available space.
Before leaving, close the electrical terminal cover tightly, and check that the terminal light turns blue.
4) When your return from your trip
The procedure will be the same: the barrier will open automatically thanks to your number plate or by scanning your booking coupon.