Lyon Airport P1 car park
- Covered car park, located under Terminal 1
- Recommended for 0 to 3 days of parking
- Online booking available
- Operated by Lyon Parc Auto
Car park booking
Practical information on P1 car park
The Lyon Airport P1 car park, operated by Lyon Parc Auto, is located under the terminals, for quick and direct access to your departure terminal. The car park is recommended for parking for a period of 0 to 3 days.
- Covered car park (height limited to 1.90 m)
- Located under terminal 1 and close to terminal 2
- Surveillance service operational 24/7
- Luggage trolleys available, can be used with a token or €1 coin
- Spaces reserved for persons with reduced mobility
Location of Lyon Airport car parks
Certified by Verified Reviews
How to book a P1 parking space online
Never booked a car park at Lyon Airport? You'll see, it's very simple! Just follow the guide.
1) Book your P1 parking space online
To get the best rates, book your space as early as you can. Booking is possible 9 months before your departure and the day before your arrival.
2) Receive your e-ticket by email.
This coupon will be sent to the email address that you indicated when booking your parking. It will also be available in your customer space.
3) On your arrival at the airport
On your arrival at the airport, follow the signs to the P1 car park. If you have entered your license plate number in your booking, the barrier will recognize it and open automatically. If you have not entered your license plate number, take a ticket at the barrier and go to the P1 LPA reception desk to exchange it for an exit ticket.
4) When you return from your trip
If you have a ticket, insert it in the exit terminal. Otherwise, your licence plate will be recognized and the barrier will open.
Discover all car parks
Select your car park and book your space online.
Parking P4 - electric
The ideal car park for reloading your electric vehicle during your trip. Close to the train station.
Parking P6 Eco
Economical car park available only through online reservation. The terminals can be reached by foot in a few minutes.
Be more comfortable on the day of your trip
Gain time and peace of mind during your trip and access security checks in priority.